Nicolas Goaziou writes: Hello, Nicolas! > Apparently, there is no more feedback, so I think it's good to go. > One minor issue, however: could you check that sentences (in comments > and docstrings) are always separated by two spaces? > Also, would you mind providing an entry for ORG-NEWS? Sure! Revised patch attached updates docstrings and adds ORG-NEWS. I also added more test cases and fixed a few small edge cases (ex: org-capture with just a template, no links). I reworded the documentation strings to pass M-x checkdoc as well. =)