On Thursday, 16 Feb 2017 at 08:33, Florian Lindner wrote: > It would be much easier to close it quickly this way and it would be > consistent with other buffers that serve the same > purpose, like the beforementioned Auctex output buffer. It would indeed be easier. The buffer is created in org-latex-compile and I guess it would be the case of setting the mode for the buffer? Beyond my level of elisp expertise however. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.4-242-g2c27b8