On Monday, 30 Apr 2018 at 13:46, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> Yes, I understand. I am definitely not disagreeing about how org parses >> the elements, simply how it exports them. > > Then we agree on this point. Yes! > Export is different because, well, target languages are also > different... Which makes consistency challenging. We're seeing this with the citations thread. [...] > Since I couldn't answer those questions, I'm mostly a LaTeX guy, this is > not implemented so far. Which is fine with me as I also am a LaTeX guy... :-) I only need odt when I am sharing with some colleagues that have not yet seen the light. ;-) thanks for the detailed explanation in any case. eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.11-620-ga548e4