On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 17:16, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Thanks Eric and Tom. > > At the moment, I do not know what is the most convenient solution. > > this one: > > #+BEGIN_LaTeX latex > > #+END_LaTeX What version of org are you using? This is probably not what you want if you are using version > 8. In any case, I use both LaTeX snippets, especially maths inline, but also export LaTeX blocks for more complex material, mostly long equations and tikz pictures. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-591-gee336b