From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
To: "James N. V. Cash" <james.cash@occasionallycogent.com>,
	emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: Occasional error with recurring tasks in agenda [9.4 (release_9.4-3-ge6021b @ /home/james/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/)]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:49:39 +0800	[thread overview]

> This doesn't happen with emacs -Q, so presumably there's something in my
> config that's making this happen, but I have no idea what I should be
> looking for. Any suggestions?

I sometimes observe similar behaviour if I delete/refile task in file.
Then, if agenda view is not refreshed, tasks nearby might be messed up.
Presumably, it happens because markers saved in the agenda view (see
'org-hd-marker or 'org-marker text properties in agenda) are outdated
and point to wrong place.

So, you may need to check your config for any code affecting markers or
changing text in buffer.

Best,
Ihor