From: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 10:08:46 +1100	[thread overview]

I have no issue with this suggestion and am happy to try and comply.

The challenge for many will be that they either

- need to remember to remove the email details manually (line/header
automatically added by mail client) while sorting out either

- how to modify mail client for all replies (may not be appropriate for
non-ML replies), or

- how to modify mail client for just ML replies

My personal belief is that if you subscribe to a public mail list, you
need to accept that your email address will be 'out there' - more
generally, over time, your email address is going to be harvested
regardless and your better off trying to improve filtering and spam
detection than any attempt to minimise the address appearing in archived
content on-line.

Off now to try and work out how to change the reply header in my mail
clients!

Husain Alshehhi

--
Tim Cross