dalanicolai writes: > This bug report contains two requests/bugs about inline source blocks > namely: > > 1. Inline source blocks don't get formatted/propertized within > org buffers. There is now patch under review to fix this: https://list.orgmode.org/87h7dy7f68.fsf@localhost/T/#t > 2. Different from ordinary source blocks, the inline source blocks > require the [:exports code] argument to get exported. I think it would > be useful to mention it explicitly in [section 15.2 of the > documentation](https://orgmode.org/manual/Structure-of-Code-Blocks.html), > because it is somewhat unexpected behavior (compared to ordinary source > blocks). I agree that current manual is confusing. The attached patch. Dear all, Maybe we also want to mention org-babel-default-inline-header-args in the manual? In addition to org-babel-default-header-args. Best, Ihor