Ihor Radchenko writes: > Some general stylistic comments: > 1. You left some whitespace-only blank lines and spaces at the end of > lines. Please, clean them up. > 2. Please, use double space between sentences in the commit message and > link to this thread. See > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages > 3. I noticed some (let((...) forms. Please put spaces between sexps like > (let ((...) > ^ space here I'm sorry for incorrect formatting. Fixed. > Here, you are manually constructing time part of the timestamp, > bypassing `org-time-stamp-format' and `org-timestamp-formats'. Please, > use `org-time-stamp-format' for times as well. > If necessary, feed free to extend `org-time-stamp-format' and the value > of `org-timestamp-formats' constant. I used `org-time-stamp-format' for start time, but I didn't come with the idea on how to format end time in the current context, so I just used `(format "-%02d:%02d" hour-end minute-end)'. > `string-replace' is fragile here. If we ever need to put "<" or ">" > inside timestamp, random breakages may happen. Please, rewrite. Fixed. > Interpreting timestamps with :time-range nil and > :day-end/:year-end/:month-end non-nil as timerange is a breaking change. > Let's avoid it. Timestamp objects (ranges) with :range-type nil are now interpreted as dateranges, as it was before.