Ihor Radchenko writes: >> I have noticed that properties that stretch over multiple lines using >> the :value+: syntax are ignored by org-element-property and therefore >> also by e.g. org-export-get-node-property when exporting to ics via >> ox-icalendar.el (see example below). I was wondering now whether this is >> intentional and to be expected or a bug? > 3. Change ox-icalendar to consider :LOCATION+ properties and merge them > during export. I went with this approach. See the attached tentative patch. CCing Jack - you expressed interest in ox-icalendar in the past. P.S. We need a maintainer for ox-icalendar ;)