* Missing the first and last number of the date and time in the :CREATED: field.
@ 2024-06-12  7:08 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2024-06-12  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: Missing the first and last number of the date and time in the :CREATED: field.
@ 2024-06-13 15:33 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-06-13 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble09.plus.com> writes:

> When creating a new task in my organiser file I find that this is showing up -
>
> ````
> ** TODO replace the battery on the wall clock above my monitor
> SCHEDULED: <2024-06-12 Wed>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :CREATED:  [024-06-12 Wed 08:0]
> :END:
> ````
>
> As you can see, its missing the first and last number of the date and time in the :CREATED: field.
>
> As far as I know its not affecting anything else.

Thanks for reporting, but may you provide mode details?
What one needs to do to replicate the problem you are seeing?
Is some kind of capture template necessary? Custom commands?

See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,