* inactive time stamp shows as scheduled and active in agenda
@ 2007-10-02  9:13 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-10-02  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi.

look at this todo:

* TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 10:42] call from customer        :@TAG:

I find it in may custom agenda using:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
        ("A" agenda "prio A agenda"
         ((org-agenda-skip-function
           (lambda nil
             (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote notregexp) "\\=.*\\[#A\\]")))
          (org-agenda-ndays 1)
          (org-deadline-warning-days -1)
          (org-agenda-overriding-header "Today's Priority #A tasks: ")))

The timestamp is incative! It is just a reminder for when the call from the customer came in.
I would like to see the todo in the agenda because it is a prio #A todo but I do not like to see at
in the agenda like here as a scheduled timestamped todo item!
How can I manage to see the item unscheduled?

    8:00......        ----------------
   10:00......        ----------------
   10:42......        Scheduled:  INARBEIT [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] call from customer :@TAG:
   12:00......        ----------------
   14:00......        ----------------

rainer

* Re: inactive time stamp shows as scheduled and active in agenda
@ 2007-10-02 11:52 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-10-02 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:

> * TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 10:42] call from customer        :@TAG:

> How can I manage to see the item unscheduled?
>
>     8:00......        ----------------
>    10:00......        ----------------
>    10:42......        Scheduled:  INARBEIT [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] call from customer :@TAG:
>    12:00......        ----------------
>    14:00......        ----------------

I just ran a quick test and I'm not able to reproduce that.  Are you
sure the item is not scheduled anywere else?  The agenda line looks
suspicious: the TODO keyword is not the same, and the trailing space
after "Di" is really weird...

--
Bastien

* Re: inactive time stamp shows as scheduled and active in agenda
@ 2007-10-02 12:45   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-10-02 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien schrieb:
> Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:
>
>> * TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 10:42] call from customer        :@TAG:
>
>> How can I manage to see the item unscheduled?
>>
>>     8:00......        ----------------
>>    10:00......        ----------------
>>    10:42......        Scheduled:  INARBEIT [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] call from customer :@TAG:
>>    12:00......        ----------------
>>    14:00......        ----------------
>
> I just ran a quick test and I'm not able to reproduce that.  Are you
> sure the item is not scheduled anywere else?  The agenda line looks
> suspicious: the TODO keyword is not the same, and the trailing space
> after "Di" is really weird...

you were right, the item was scheduled; my fault.

anyway - the timestamp is modified from

***** TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 14:40] test todo  :INFO:

  14:40......        Scheduled:  TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] test todo  :INFO:

rainer

* Re: Re: inactive time stamp shows as scheduled and active in agenda
@ 2007-10-02 13:48     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-10-02 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:

> anyway - the timestamp is modified from
>
> ***** TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 14:40] test todo  :INFO:

>   14:40......        Scheduled:  TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] test todo  :INFO:

I cannot reproduce this neither - are you sure you refreshed the agenda
buffer (by pressing `r' in it)?

--
Bastien

* Re: inactive time stamp shows as scheduled and active in agenda
@ 2007-10-02 14:24       ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-10-02 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien schrieb:
> Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:
>
>> anyway - the timestamp is modified from
>>
>> ***** TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 14:40] test todo  :INFO:

>>   14:40......        Scheduled:  TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] test todo  :INFO:
>
> I cannot reproduce this neither - are you sure you refreshed the agenda
> buffer (by pressing `r' in it)?

ok - sorry again, there actually is something strange here.

again:

I have this in my org file:

***** TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di 16:19] TEST					 :INFO:
      SCHEDULED: <2007-10-02 Di>

I get this in my agenda "C-c a a":

                16:00......        ----------------
DIPLAN:         16:19......  Scheduled:  TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] TEST              :INFO:
                18:00......        ----------------
                20:00......        ----------------

thats means somehow the inactive timestamp is processed and shown - which is not wanted I expect!

@ 2007-10-02 15:06         ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-10-02 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:

> I get this in my agenda "C-c a a":
>
>                 16:00......        ----------------
> DIPLAN:         16:19......  Scheduled:  TODO [#A] [2007-10-02 Di ] TEST              :INFO:
>                 18:00......        ----------------
>                 20:00......        ----------------
>
> thats means somehow the inactive timestamp is processed and shown -
> which is not wanted I expect!

(setq org-agenda-remove-times-when-in-prefix nil)

will let the inactive timestamp be entirely displayed -- i.e. with the
time specification.

If you don't want the inactive timestamp why don't you put outside the
headline? I usually put timestamps just below the headline, as I don't
need to mix different kinds of timestamps...

--
Bastien