"Daniel Martins" writes: > Yes, I am. [...] > I am sending the last version of org2rem which integrates timed reminds from > DEADLINE: and SCHEDULE: lines [...] > > 2009/1/9 Carsten Dominik > >> Is any action happening on this? Is someone trying to fix org2rem? >> - Carsten I have no idea of remind. This is an untested patch, but you get the idea. Avoid global variables, if you can. If you use global variables, you have prerequisites and side effects, which complicate following the code. This is not lisp specific. Regards, Olaf