From: Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de>
To: John Rakestraw <lists@johnrakestraw.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org-protocol and missing server-delete-client function
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:09:00 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi John,

looks like I have to install emacs22 too - it's the current stable...
I wonder which function will delete the client in emacs-22.

Does anyone here know?

I will take a look in emacs 22 and be back.

   Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472