* Re: Viewing org Files on Your Phone
@ 2009-08-18  9:55 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2009-08-18  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lists; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ian,

this is interesting.  I think Worg should have a page for documenting
anything about Org-on-mobile, as this has been discussed in many ways
over the last couple of years.

Would you like to start feeding such a page?

If yes, either send me your username on repo.or.cz or send a .org draft
for such a page, worgers will then take care of improving it.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Viewing org Files on Your Phone
@ 2009-08-18 15:03 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-08-18 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2009-08-18 20:53   ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-08-18 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> this is interesting.  I think Worg should have a page for documenting
> anything about Org-on-mobile, as this has been discussed in many ways
> over the last couple of years.
>
> Would you like to start feeding such a page?
>
> If yes, either send me your username on repo.or.cz or send a .org draft
> for such a page, worgers will then take care of improving it.

Hi Bastien,

Yes I would like to write something. I can already commit stuff to worg.
I am away on holiday next week, so it will probably be a couple of weeks
until I can write anything.

Best wishes,

Ian.

* Re: Viewing org Files on Your Phone
@ 2009-08-19  3:03     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2009-08-19  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lists; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ian Barton <lists@manor-farm.org> writes:

> I am away on holiday next week, so it will probably be a couple of
> weeks until I can write anything.

Great - no hurry.  Enjoy your holidays!

--
 Bastien