Carsten Dominik wrote: >Hi David, I have applied the patch, thanks. Also, thanks for >providing the ChangeLog. These never apply cleanly, because >I usually have made other changes in the mean time. But it still >saves me time if you provide the entires. >The best way would still be to publish a git branch with your changes, >then I can merge and fix the "conflict" the easiest. Okay, I'll do this for the next ones. >I did have a problem with this particular patch to org-wl.el, and so >I did apply the patch by hand - please double-check if all went well. Everything is where it belongs. Regards, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de