Juan wrote: >This is what I do. >I use emacs 24 (downloaded from emacsformacosx.com), not aquamacs >emacs. >I make a local copy of Makefile with the following changes to the header: > [snip] >The bad thing is that I have to update this makefile every time a new >version comes from the git repo. This happens with enough low >frequency as to avoid me finding a better way. Maybe this FAQ entry will help: ,---- | How can I keep local changes and still track Org mode development? | http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#keeping-local-changes-current-with-Org-mode-development `---- HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de