Michael Gilbert wrote: >Hi — >I am just now transitioning to logging state changes into a logbook >drawer. But I have legacy agenda files with hundreds of lines that >were not put into that drawer. Does anyone know of a convenient way >to move all the past state changes into the suitable drawer? If that >in the manual, I'm afraid I missed it. Moving these non-logbook state changes into the LOGBOOK drawer is not covered in the manual. Just gave this problem a thought and will see if I can provide a function that does the job. Although there are limitations. Finding state changes without a note is doable. ,---- | ^[ \t]*- State .+ `---- If they have a note they end with "\\" and we know for certain that everything up to a blank line ("\n\n") belongs to the state change. But we cannot say if things below this blank line belong to the note or not. ,---- | - State "WAIT" from "TODO" [2010-06-27 So 08:41] \\ | Here is some text. | | And the note goes on! `---- HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de