On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:25:40 -0400, Matthew Jones wrote: [...] > One last thing to note, I'm having to drop support for Android 1.5, if this > is a problem for anyone then please drop me an email... one person has > already informed me that they can't find it in the market because of this so > I'm planning on building a development version for those of you running this > older version of the OS. Matthew, I have been waiting very eagerly for updates to MobileOrg for Android. However, I'm one of those that uses Android 1.5 [1]. I don't want to impede development of MobileOrg but anything you can do for us with 1.5 to not exclude us completely would be very welcome. Thanks, eric Footnotes: [1] on a Samsung Galaxy Portal with T-mobile and neither Samsung nor T-mobile seem to really give a **** about providing an upgrade path to 1.6, much less 2.x. Very annoying. There are unapproved routes to upgrading but I'm not desperate enough yet to try these out (I do *use* my phone... :-).