On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:26:43 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: > On Oct 9, 2010, at 12:46 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: [...] > > As an aside, I also had to prepare a new set of lecture slides for a > > course I teach. I used org, of course, with beamer support. Again, > > everything worked well. What was particularly nice this time was that > > this particular course requires showing Octave code and the outputs of > > such code. Babel, in combination with the listings latex package, is > > an ideal tool for this! My slides look (in my obviously biased > > opinion) incredibly professional. > > Can you publish the slides? I'd like to take a look! > Maybe even with the source? I can't as such (some copyright material) but I can give an illustration of the type of slide (attached) that babel now allows me to do every so easily! From a pedagogical point of view, having code which runs and automatically creates the content to be presented is fantastic. No errors in transcription etc.