At Sun, 12 Dec 2010 13:24:45 -0500, Curiouslearn wrote: > > Hi all, > > When I press C-c a a, I end up with the agenda view for the current > week. I want to then view the agenda for the next week and I press key > f. I read that I have to press this key to > "Go forward in time to display the following org-agenda-ndays days. > For example, if the display covers a week, switch to the following > week. With prefix arg, go forward that many times org-agenda-ndays > days. " > > However, when I press f, my emacs toggles between follow mode on and > off. How do I go the next week in the agenda view? > > Thanks for your help. By default "f" moves forward ndays and "F" toggles follow mode. If you didn't press shift and CAPS-LOCK is disabled you might check the keybindings for the agenda buffer C-h b and search for the key `org-agenda-later' is bound to. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de