Bastien writes: > Jason Dunsmore writes: > >> The new stylesheet is in place now. > > Great, thanks all for this effort! Yes, many thanks! > I changed the background of code chunks to black - please revert this > if you find it too agressive/unreadable. I really dislike the fake > white we had as the background for black-on-white code chunks... Alas, I'm having trouble reading the text against a black background. (See the attached screenshot.) I hope you don't mind if I revert this for the sake of comparison. Or perhaps, true to the spirit of emacs, we should each use our own local configurations/stylesheets.[1] ;) Best, Matt [1] http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html#usercss