Pierre de Buyl writes: > Hello, > > After a lot a reading of org-exp.el and org-html.el I finally figured > out the > existence of the "HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS" property. > > I could then figure a minimal way to make a s5 presentation. > Minimal in the sens of minimum difference with the html exporter. > > After setting a few STYLE and OPTIONS lines in an org file, > three steps are needed: > 1. Set the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS to "slide" on level 1 headings > 2. Set org-export-html-toplevel-hlevel to "1", so that slide titles > behave properly > 3. Replace in the html output >