* Error 500 with org2blog with wordpress
@ 2012-03-16 19:23 Alvar Maciel
From: Alvar Maciel @ 2012-03-16 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi to all,
I'm a begginer so... be nice with me please. I manage to use org-mode
for almost all my daily work. I'm trying to post to my blog (worpdtess
3.3.1) from org-mode using org2blog. But when I try to post something
I get an 500 error. this is the output of emacs mini-buffer
progn: Error during request: 500
Can you give me any clue to solve this
Regards
Alvar

--
Identi.ca:@amaciel
Twitter:@amaciel

* Re: Error 500 with org2blog with wordpress
@ 2012-03-16 19:28 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2012-03-16 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Alvar Maciel <alvarmaciel@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm a begginer so... be nice with me please. I manage to use org-mode
> for almost all my daily work. I'm trying to post to my blog (worpdtess
> 3.3.1) from org-mode using org2blog. But when I try to post something
> I get an 500 error. this is the output of emacs mini-buffer
> progn: Error during request: 500
> Can you give me any clue to solve this

HTTP error 500 is an internal server error (due to misconfiguration or
other problems).  You have to solve the problem on the server, not the
client.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Error 500 with org2blog with wordpress
@ 2012-03-26  9:32   ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2012-03-26  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alvarmaciel; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Alvar Maciel <alvarmaciel@gmail.com> writes:
>> I'm a begginer so... be nice with me please. I manage to use org-mode
>> for almost all my daily work. I'm trying to post to my blog (worpdtess
>> 3.3.1) from org-mode using org2blog. But when I try to post something
>> I get an 500 error. this is the output of emacs mini-buffer
>> progn: Error during request: 500
>> Can you give me any clue to solve this
>
> HTTP error 500 is an internal server error (due to misconfiguration or
> other problems).  You have to solve the problem on the server, not the
> client.

I would suspect that xml-rpc is not enabled [1] on your blog.

-- Puneeth

[1] - http://www.cmmourik.com/enable-wordpress-xml-rpc-remote-publishing-interface