Rasmus writes: > Eric Schulte writes: > >>> 1) Section labels and other in-document references. It's nice that >>> Org >>> generates these on export, but I need to be able to assign and use >>> labels that will not change if the document is reordered. I know I >>> can >>> simply add such labels via a \label command, but I am worried that >>> using >>> them in addition to Org's autogenerated labels might cause numbering >>> problems in LaTeX. >>> >> >> I've not run into any such problems. I tend to construct all of my >> labels through Org-mode (which works well for export to both HTML and >> LaTeX). > > Could you describe how to do section links and references from within > Org. I have tried to figure this out for a while now. The only > solution I can find (on Worg) depends on precise section names, which is > not so stable. I use the new latex export engine The attached is a simple example which works for latex.