* Org-Mode menus not in text mode menu or lacarte
@ 2012-10-26 15:37 Lennart Fricke
From: Lennart Fricke @ 2012-10-26 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everybody, I was trying to use org-mode from console and realized
that there are no Org-Mode menus when I open the text menu with <f10>
(tmm-menubar) or lacarte.

Do you have an idea why there are not there. They appear in a gtk emacs
window. I didn't find a reason.

Best regards
Lennart

* Re: Org-Mode menus not in text mode menu or lacarte
@ 2012-10-29  6:40 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-10-29  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Fricke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Fricke <pge08aqw@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> writes:

> Hello everybody, I was trying to use org-mode from console and realized
> that there are no Org-Mode menus when I open the text menu with <f10>
> (tmm-menubar) or lacarte.

Bug confirmed.

> Do you have an idea why there are not there.

This is actually a bug in outline-mode, I'm now hunting this down.

Thanks for reporting this,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Org-Mode menus not in text mode menu or lacarte
@ 2012-10-29  7:29   ` Lennart Fricke
From: Lennart Fricke @ 2012-10-29  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien!

I don't think that it is necessary any more.
It's a bug in tmm and lacarte. The keymap sturcture changed in Emacs 24.
See http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12744

I also posted on DrewAdams emacswiki site.

Best regards
Lennart Fricke

* Re: Org-Mode menus not in text mode menu or lacarte
@ 2012-10-29  7:32     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-10-29  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Fricke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Fricke <pge08aqw@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> writes:

> I don't think that it is necessary any more.

Good, thanks for the update!

Best,

PS: the emacs-devel team is great.

--