* [BUG?] [ox-latex] tables and inline-math doesn't seem to work
@ 2013-04-07 20:26 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2013-04-07 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

A bug seems to have emerged wrt inline-math and org tables.  I guess
it might be from when we dropped the '"' around :attributes, but I
haven't tested this.

Consider this example

#+BEGIN_SRC org
here's inline
#+ATTR_LATEX: :mode inline-math :math-prefix P= :environment bmatrix
| a | b |
| g | d |
table.
#+END_SRC

This exports as
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
here's inline
\[P=\begin{bmatrix}
 a & b \\
 g & d \\
\end{bmatrix}\]
table.
#+END_SRC

but should export as
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
here's inline
\(P=\begin{bmatrix}
 a & b \\
 g & d \\
\end{bmatrix}\)
table.
#+END_SRC

–Rasmus

--
El Rey ha muerto. ¡Larga vida al Rey!

* Re: [BUG?] [ox-latex] tables and inline-math doesn't seem to work
@ 2013-04-09 13:49 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-04-09 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> A bug seems to have emerged wrt inline-math and org tables.

Indeed. Thank you for reporting it. It should be fixed.

> I guess it might be from when we dropped the '"' around :attributes,
> but I haven't tested this.

Good guess.

Nicolas Goaziou