* org-reveal reaveal.js toc:nil option
@ 2013-11-13 13:17 Andreas
From: Andreas @ 2013-11-13 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello list,

I'm making a presentation in reveal.js with the help of org-mode and
org-reveal and was hoping I could get some help.

I'm trying to remove the table of contents from my slides but the toc
option does not seem to have any effect.

A bare bone presentation on github can be seen in this repository:
Xparx/midtimeseminar/blob/master/presentaion.txt

Any help appreciated.

regards

* Re: org-reveal reaveal.js toc:nil option
@ 2013-11-13 14:23 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2013-11-13 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Andreas <tjandreas@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> I'm making a presentation in reveal.js with the help of org-mode and org-reveal and was hoping I could get some help.
>
> I'm trying to remove the table of contents from my slides but the toc option does not seem to have any effect.
>
> A bare bone presentation on github can be seen in this repository:
> Xparx/midtimeseminar/blob/master/presentaion.txt
>
> Any help appreciated.

seems to work for me.

Nick

* Re: org-reveal reaveal.js toc:nil option
@ 2013-11-13 22:55 Andreas
From: Andreas @ 2013-11-13 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode