* New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one source
@ 2014-05-10  2:57 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2014-05-10  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi all,

Some weeks ago, I wrote here about a large project (training materials for
the SuperCollider audio/music programming language), written entirely in
org using the Beamer exporter to produce both slideshows and an
article-format book for the students to use as a reference.

I just put a page up on worg describing the implementation details:

http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/beamer-dual-format.html

The project lives at https://github.com/jamshark70/scweek2014 -- note that
the material itself is under a Creative Commons license, CC-BY-SA. As far
as I'm concerned, if you want to use any of the Emacs or LaTeX code, knock
yourself out, but please don't republish the written material in any way
that's contrary to CC-BY-SA.

Hope this is of use,
hjh