Hi, I would like to use #+INCLUDE keywords for inputting headlines from other files. Line-numbers are too volatile and I'm not willing to split up my file. The attached patch does not, but I am not very happy about the elegance of the implementation and it relies on a mix of org.el functions and ox functions. Basically, the patch tries to interpret keywords like this: #+INCLUDE: "~/file.org::*foo" Is there not a function to interpret a link-string, say "~/file.org::*foo", particularly with ox? The closes thing I found was `org-element-parse-secondary-string` on [[~/file.org::*foo]] which gives me the correct element. Normally, `org-export-resolve-fuzzy-link' should then help me out, but in `org-export-expand-include-keyword' I don't have info! Also, `org-link-search' didn't seem to work across files. Am I missing something obvious or is there a function I can study to better understand how to resolve links? Thanks, Rasmus -- In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not