* getting an hline in a python generated table
@ 2015-04-01 20:07 John Kitchin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-04-01 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone,

In emacs-lisp, I can get a table as output that has a horizontal line
in it like this:

(append '((name scopus-id h-index n-docs n-citations))
        '(hline)
        (some expression that generates a list))

The first row is header names, then a horizontal line, followed by a row
for each thing of interest. This seems to work because the result is an
emacs-lisp "array".

I cannot figure out if this is possible in a Python block though. So far
my experiments have failed because I don't know how to make an hline
symbol in a Python array. Any kind of string just shows as a row. Any
thoughts on if this is possible?

thanks,

--
Professor John Kitchin