* How to deal with conflicting org-toc?
       [not found] <1396287533.1254946.1429285486160.JavaMail.zimbra@redhat.com>
@ 2015-04-17 15:45 ` Leo Ufimtsev
From: Leo Ufimtsev @ 2015-04-17 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hello,

There is a build-in org-toc in contrib, that shows a dynamic toc on right side.
And there is org-toc that generates a toc from an org file: https://github.com/snosov1/org-toc

They have a name conflict.

Is three any way to resolve this without forking and renaming the variables?

Thank you

Leo Ufimtsev | Intern Software Engineer @ Eclipse Team

* Re: How to deal with conflicting org-toc?
@ 2015-04-17 15:52   ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-04-17 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@redhat.com> writes:

> Is three any way to resolve this without forking and renaming the variables?

Not that I know of.  Perhaps you can fix the github package?

—Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio

* Re: How to deal with conflicting org-toc?
@ 2015-04-20 21:06     ` Leo Ufimtsev
From: Leo Ufimtsev @ 2015-04-20 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I've contacted the author about it. In the mean time I pulled the repo, renamed all org-toc to org-dyn-toc and got it to work. It would be nice to have a long-term fix for it I guess.