On Tuesday, 4 Aug 2015 at 22:24, Titus von der Malsburg wrote: > I’d like to use org-mode to create an academic poster like this one > (random example found using Google): [...] > What I would like to write in org is something like the following: Beamer is fully supported in org and especially columns. The attached creates a (very boring) poster which has two columns within a single "frame" which is the poster. Does this do what you want? Export via C-c C-e l P -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3beta-1315-ga3b2b7