Sacha Chua writes: Hello, Aaron, all! > Beats me, but the previous implementation made it a separate parameter > for org-protocol-split-data, so I figured I'd carry it upwards into this ... > Same notes as for hexify. Probably okay either way, but I don't know > enough about who else uses this code to say. =) I can change it if you'd > like to make that decision. On second thought, your suggestion for always unhexifying makes the calls from the other handlers simpler, so I've attached a corrected patch. (In fact, my previous implementation forgot to unhexify something! )