On Friday, 3 Feb 2017 at 11:37, Titus von der Malsburg wrote: [...] > For me and many others, this is a very common use case. I challenge you > to implement this with current Org such that it will export correctly to > HTML and PDF. If I’m not mistaken, this is non-trivial. If there is no #+begin_src org Sensation, perception, and memory are of particular interest to which group of contemporary psychologists? 1. psychoanalysts 2. behaviorists 3. humanistic psychologists 4. <> cognitive psychologists The correct answer is [[answer]] because #+end_src does the job for both LaTeX and HTML although with a number in this case. I have not tried with alphabetical enumeration. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-262-g5210de