Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Eric Abrahamsen writes: > >> It's a little strange, because the manual section for this specifically >> mentions the inheritance of the LOCATION property, but the code doesn't >> do it. Shall I add it in? It makes sense for LOCATION and TIMEZONE to be >> inheritable, but not SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION, of course. >> >> If I add inheritance, that will look like this, right? >> >> (tz (org-export-get-node-property :LOCATION entry >> (org-property-inherit-p :LOCATION))) > > It should be: > > (org-property-inherit-p "LOCATION") > >> That could also be a separate, second commit. > > I think that would be better. > >> I've added an ORG-NEWS entry. The patch in my last message was done with >> git format-patch, isn't that commit message okay? > > It is. I just need to read better. Okay, hopefully this is it! Eric