* Tips on maintaining history in Org Mode
@ 2021-02-26  6:22 David Masterson
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: David Masterson @ 2021-02-26  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

There are many ways of maintaining history in a group of Org files:
1. Archive within a file
2. Archive to a separate (archive) file
3. Special TODO types for history
4. Special TAG types for history
5. etc.

My question is, if you have meetings/phone calls as TODOs, what is the
preferred way to handle when they move into history so that, *much*
later, you can easily produce a list of all of the meetings/phone calls
with dates and times of them?  The issue (I think) is, when you mark the
TODO as DONE, you lose the info of what the TODO was originally.

Suggestions
--
David Masterson