Kyle Meyer writes: > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> When I'm writing in org-mode I very often make spelling mistakes which I >> can go back to later to correct. So how can I jump from one mistake to >> the next please? > > If you have Flyspell mode enabled in the buffer, > flyspell-goto-next-error (bound to `C-,' by default) will jump to the > next marked word, cycling around once you've reached the last marked > word in the buffer. I typically use flyspell-mode along with control-lock-mode (M-x control-lock-enable), then I simply hit , to jump to the next word and . to cycle the corrections. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken