Hi Detlef, Detlef Steuer writes: > Would it be possible to have the changelog in the mail announcements? > Either as an attachment or just copied verbatim? Thanks for the suggestion. I'm attaching the output of: ~$ git log --pretty=oneline --abbrev-commit release_9.4.4..release_9.4.5 > I really think that would improve the chances the changelog is read :-), > at least for me :-) Sure, but remember bugfixes releases are just about bug fixes, so casual users are not required to read these changelogs. All best, -- Bastien