Colin Baxter 😺 writes: > > Hello, Whenever I archive a DONE item via 'C-c C-x C-a' I get the > > warning: > > > Warning (emacs): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer > > modifications detected. Resetting. > > > The archiving is successful, but I keep getting the warning and > > therefore wonder if there is some org-persist or cache setting > > that needs to be adjusted. > > Thinking a little more about this, I have not yet had a chance of > archiving an item in a new emacs session. It may be that the warning > is temporary to the first session and will disappear if and when I > archive a DONE item in a new session. This message always indicates some problem. However, I cannot reproduce what you observe on my side. Did you try with emacs -Q? Also, you might not be running the latest Org. I have extended this warning in recent commits. My crystal ball tells me that the attached patch might help. Can you try it? Best, Ihor