Hi Sun, > Can any help merge the patch? Or should I request Bastien to merge the patch?  Thanks for not forgetting about this. As I commented before, I this looks sensible enough to apply, and so I’ve just pushed it as f9dcc3d with a tweaked commit message. You’ve also been added to the list of TINYCHANGE contributors on . If you submit more than 20 cumulative lines of non-trivial code, you’ll need to get FSF assignment. Thanks for sharing the issue and making a patch for it 🙂 hopefully we’ll see you around in the future. All the best, Timothy