I hope somebody here on this list can help me solve a puzzling situation. I have a LaTeX src block which creates an image using tikz. In a book I'm writing, the image, when created as a png, does not get shrunk but is instead a full page (with the actual diagram in the top left corner). If I create a PDF, instead, it works fine. I have extracted this src block into a minimal file (attached). For that file, the image creation works fine whether I create a png or a PDF. I have gone through the settings in the book file but cannot find anything that would affect this behaviour. I am hoping somebody can suggest what it might be that makes the png image not be shrunk! Both emacs and org from git as of this morning. Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-298-g1f48d2 in Emacs 29.0.50