Hi Ihor, > Note that I don’t have write access to WORG. I guess you or Nicolas can > commit the change. Done > P.S. Christian also mentioned his confusion that both org-syntax and Org > manual contain syntax descriptions and it is unclear which document to > use. We may add a paragraph to org-syntax document mentioning that it > is very technical and aims for developers + reference Org manual for > ordinary users. I’ve added: This is intended as a technical document for developers and those particularly interested in the syntax. Most users will be better served by [the Org manual]. to the intro. All the best, Timothy [the Org manual]