"Loris Bennett" writes: > Under the heading > > Org Mode compact guide > > it says > > The Org Mode compact guide is a shorter introduction to the main > feature of Org Mode. > > This should probably be > > ... features of Org Mode. > > Under the heading > > Org manual for the GNU Emacs version > > it says > > GNU Emacs publishes manual for core features, included Org. > > I'm not exactly sure what is meant here, possibly something like > > The GNU Emacs manual also includes the Org manual. Thanks for reporting! I am attaching tentative fix. Bastien, I do not have access to orgweb repo. Could you please take a look and install the fix if it looks ok?