Hi Ihor, > 1. Plenty of valid warnings and one of third-party packages broken when > using the branch [*] Thanks for highlighting these, I’m gradually going through them. > 2. I had to (require ’org-latex-preview). `org-latex-preview’ is not > autoloaded for some reason. I haven’t had that issue, so I’m guessing it’s something to do with how your autoloads were built. > 3. It took 20+ seconds (!!!) to generate previews in a single section in > my large notes.org. Profile attached - org-latex-preview parses the > whole 20Mb buffer to generate the preamble. Why? Because of the use of buffer info in generating the preamble, which calls `org-export--annotate-info'. I’m currently considering introducing a variable to allow for the use of buffer-specific info to be toggled. > 4. Triangle symbols do not disappear if I C-g in the middle of > generating the preamble. Hmm, we haven’t really considered the preamble generation being interrupted. > 5. Why triangles? Something resembling “waiting” would be more > meaningful. It has to be a small icon, so that basically means simple geometric shapes only. There’s also the “grey text” indicator, and “no indicator” option. > 6. What will happen if I add/remove #+LATEX_HEADER in the buffer? in > subtree properties? Are in-buffer latex settings supposed to affect > anything? I tried to add #+LATEX_HEADER on top of the file, but the > preview do not appear to be re-generated. Currently you need to set `org-latex-preview--preamble-content' to nil, which currently can be done by doing `C-c C-c' on the header / otherwise running `org-restart'. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .