Spike Spiegel writes: > it would be awesome if there was an org to mediawiki export > functionality as I have a lot of documentation in a mediawiki > instance and I'm routinely wasting 10 to 15 minutes every time I need > to publish a largish document just to reformat the text. I would second this suggestion. In the mean time, exporting to HTML and postprocessing with HTML::WikiConverter works reasonably well. - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .