Dear org-mode developers, first and foremost thank you for this wonderful tool. I think I hit a bug in org-cycle: If the tree has the ARCHIVE property set and some subtree has the ARCHIVE tag, org-cycle will open the archive subtree as if we were using C-Tab. To reproduce save this minimal org file: #+STARTUP: even * A :PROPERTIES: :ARCHIVE: a :END: ** B :ARCHIVE: Some text and hit TAB when in the * A headline; then the ** B headline contents will be incorrectly shown. I'm using current org git and I've reproduced it without any specific org-mode configuration. Regards, Emilio