Bastien wrote: >David Maus writes: >> I've started to implement the :date property for the other mailers and >> thought about: >> >> - date :: literal content of the date header field >> - date-timestamp :: active timestamp for the date header field >> - date-timestamp-ia :: inactive timestamp for the date header field >That'd be good indeed, thanks. >I personnaly prefer explicit names like "date-timestamp-inactive", >as it only goes in people's config files. Okay, just pushed the changes. The properties for the date header field are now %:date, %:date-timestamp, and %:date-timestamp-inactive and are supplied by all mail link handlers. Tested with all but vm which I have some trouble to configure correctly. While working on org-gnus I noticed a small inconsistency: All mail link handlers return the full message id (i.e. with enclosing angle brackets) in the %:message-id property, but org-gnus does return the message id without the angle brackets. I am not sure about the implications of a fix for this and providing the mid w/o angle brackets in a property %:message-id-no-brackets (as org-wl does). Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de