* Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
@ 2010-10-17 14:54 Erik L. Arneson
From: Erik L. Arneson @ 2010-10-17 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello folks,

I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML.  Even when
a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one
footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0".

I did a Google search for solutions to this problem, but instead just
came up with a bunch of pages with "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0" in
their text, so it seems like I'm not the only one running into this
issue.

Does anybody know if there is a setting or fix available that can
prevent this?  I was just turning footnotes off, but now I'm at a point
where I need footnotes for an article, and I'd rather not have that
showing up as my first.

Thanks!

--
Erik Arneson <dybbuk@LNouv.com>
  GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25   BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 193 bytes --]

* Re: Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
@ 2010-10-17 16:11 ` Noorul Islam
From: Noorul Islam @ 2010-10-17 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erik L. Arneson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Erik L. Arneson <dybbuk@lnouv.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML.  Even when
> a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one
> footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0".

Please let us know which version of org-mode and emacs are you using?

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
@ 2010-10-17 16:31 ` Erik L. Arneson
From: Erik L. Arneson @ 2010-10-17 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Erik L. Arneson wrote:
> I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML.  Even when
> a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one
> footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0".

I am, by the way, running the latest 7.01trans from Git.  I just now did
an update and this strange footnote behavior is still happening.

--
Erik Arneson <dybbuk@LNouv.com>
  GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25   BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP
      Office : +1.541.291.9776    Skype : callto://pymander
            http://www.leisurenouveau.com/

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 193 bytes --]

* Re: Re: Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
@ 2010-10-17 16:44   ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-10-17 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erik L. Arneson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Erik L. Arneson" <dybbuk@lnouv.com> writes:
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Erik L. Arneson wrote:
>> I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML.  Even when
>> a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one
>> footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0".
>
> I am, by the way, running the latest 7.01trans from Git.  I just now did
> an update and this strange footnote behavior is still happening.

Do you have a `[0]' somewhere in your text?

I just found, that that footnote section is generated for this piece of
text.

Work-around:  ~[0]~

HTH

  Sebastian

* Re: Publishing bug: FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0
@ 2010-10-17 23:46     ` Erik L. Arneson
From: Erik L. Arneson @ 2010-10-17 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode