At Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:18:05 -0400, Raymond Zeitler wrote: > > I just finished studying John Wiegley's excellent tutorial[1], and now I'm > customizing his recommended setup. After changing the list of default tags > that follow the #+TAGS setting, I wondered about the other in-buffer > settings that he used. > > So I decided to check out the online documentation's Main Index[2] and > noticed the absence of #+CATEGORY between #+BIND and #+CAPTION. > > However, when I also went to check out #+STARTUP, I noticed #+CATEGORY > described in Section 15.5 (Summary of in-buffer settings). > > If someone has time, can #+CATEGORY be added to the Main Index, please? > Also, I wonder at what point will the documentation be updated to 7.01h? Thanks for the report, it's fixed now in the Git repository. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de