At Fri, 29 Oct 2010 02:15:08 -0600, Eric Schulte wrote: > > Hi, > > I've just added functions for detangling code from pure source code > files back into code blocks in the org-mode files from whence they were > tangled. This is done by the new `org-babel-detangle' function. > Additionally the new `org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org' function can be used > to navigate from a pure source code file back to the related code block > in the original Org-mode file. Awesome. This week I sat in front of my computer at work and really wished for such a functionality. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de